I was tagged by the awesome Liam at Hey Ashers! to take part in the 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge. Thanks so much Liam, I love quotes so this tag is perfect for me.
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post a quote for three consecutive days
- Nominate three new bloggers each day
This is my second round of this tag and I’m going with a bit of a love and romance theme with my quotes. Today’s quote is from one of the greatest romances ever written and one of my favourite books.
Day 2, Quote 2:
Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.
– The Princess Bride by William Golden
Today I’m tagging another three of my favourite blogs. There is a strong possibility you’ve already done this so feel free to pass.
- Shannon at Captivated by Fantasy
- Madeline at The SFF Bookshelf
- Yvo at It’s All About Books
2 thoughts on “3 Days 3 Quotes: Day 2”
I love the Princess Bride! The teaser makes me want to re-read it (and watch the movie) (:
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love the film too. Must have seen it about 100 times. I know know the dialogue off by heart.